sabato 1 settembre 2012

BACK TO REALITY!


I wear:
sunglasses /очки - Gucci
shirt / футболка - Zara
shorts / шорты - Zara
heels / туфли - Zara
bracelets / браслеты - New Yorker
clutch / клатч - made by myself


Today is the first day of autumn... I can't believe how fast passed this summer!!!
Of course, here in Italy it will be hot for some months yet...
.....and it makes me feeling very happy! :)
  
I love shorts and in summer I use them very often!!! :)

This was my outfit for a dinner at my husband's parents... ;)
We brought them a lot of original presents from Ukraine! :DDDD

When we arrived in Italy it was so hot...+40C!!!
I decided to wear very simple white shirt and these delicious light shorts :)

This clutch I made like 1 year ago.... sometimes I like to use it yet :P

What do you think about my look???
_____________________________________________

Сегодня уже первое сентября....наступила осень!
Не могу поверить, что так быстро пролетело лето!!!
Конечно, здесь, в Италии, будет тепло еще несколько месяцев... 
.....и это меня очень радует! :Р

Я обожаю шорты и летом ношу их очень часто!!! :)

Таков был мой наряд на обед к родителям мужа... :))))
У нас для них была целая куча подарков из Украины! :Р

Когда мы вернулись в Италию - здесь была ужасная жара!!!! ...+40С :(
Поэтому я решила одеть очень простую белую футболочку и нарядные легкие шортики :)

Этот клатч я сделала примерно год назад...и иногда я им пользуюсь....:РР

Что вы думаете о моем наряде????? 


A lot of kisses for you!!! :****

Stay CHIC!!!

Kateryna ;)



8 commenti:

  1. So envious of your lovely weather...loving the shorts and the blue shoes are gorgeous too! Have a great weekend, Avril x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much for your nice comments!!!
      A lot of kisses! :******

      Elimina
  2. Very nice outfit fot hot summer days, I love your clutch :*

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks!!! You are always very welcome!!!!
      Kisses & hugs! :)))

      Elimina
  3. Great outfit.^^
    Would you like to follow each other???
    My Blog

    RispondiElimina