lunedì 30 settembre 2013

VISITING KIEV FASHION PARK WITH MY FRIEND MARINA















The last day in Kiev I spent with my very close friend Marina!)
Finally I met her!!!! :D
Our friendship started at university.
We were 3 best friends: Marina, another Marina (see more here) and I
I'll always remember that sweet years together like the most beautiful time in my life!!!

In Kiev we went to the Kiev Fashion Park,
the first Ukrainian park of modern sculpture and installation.
We had a great time there!!!!)))))) 
It's a wonderful place where you can come back to the childhood!!! ;) 


MARINA, THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!!!


I wear:

t-shirt - Zara
jumpsuit - Zara
sandals - Zara
bag - customized by fashionbycatia
necklace - Albatros customized by fashionbycatia
red coral bracelet - from Crimea 



1 commento:

  1. E' sempre bello ed emozionante rivedere i vecchi amici!
    Sono sicura che vi sarete divertite molto in questo parco!
    Il tuo look è veramente carinissimo e gli accessori favolosi!

    Un abbraccio!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    RispondiElimina