venerdì 12 ottobre 2012

JACKET WITH THE POCKETS!












I wear:
jacket - Robe di Kappa
t-shirt - Sisley
shorts - Zara
oxfords - Zara
bracelets - H&M
nail polish - H&M
shamballa bracelet - made by myself
clutch - made by myself


Hello!!!
I wanted so much to show you my new jacket! 
When I saw it I couldn't resist!!! :DDDD
I like casual clothes and I adore to play with them mixing, for example, 
casual and very elegant elements together ;)
I'll show you the combinations like that later! :P

A lot of kisses!!! :*
Thanks for visiting my blog! 
_____________________________________

Ciao!!!
Volevo farvi vedere la mia nuova giacca tantissimo!!!!
Quando l'ho vista non potevo proprio resistere...!! :DDD
Mi piacciono i vestiti casual ed io adoro giocare con loro mescolando insieme,
per esempio, qualcosa di casual con gli elementi molto eleganti  ;)
Dopo vi farò vedere queste combinazioni! :P

Bacioni! :****
A prestoooooo! :)
 ______________________________________

Привет! :D
Я так хотела показать вам мою новую куртку!!!!
Когда я ее увидела, то не смогла удержаться!!! :Р
Мне нравится одежда в стиле casual 
и я обожаю играть с этими вещами,смешивая, например, 
casual с какими-нибудь очень элегантными элементами :)
Позже я покажу вам такие сочетания :))

Спасибо, что читаете!
До скорого :*******


6 commenti:

  1. che bella borsa! se ti va passa de me c’è un GIVEAWAY per vincere bellissimi ORECCHINI MORELLATO
    http://www.zebracrosser.com/2012/10/giveaway-orecchini-morellato.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Alice! :)
      Presto verrò a trovarti :D
      Bacini :***

      Elimina
  2. Тебе очень идет одежда в стиле casual))
    Ты просто чувствуешь, что тебе нужно купить)
    Не то, что я стою и не знаю что выбрать!(

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Spasibo, Askadelia!!!!! :)
      Byla by rada pomo4' tebe v vybore "pravil'noj" odezhdy! :P

      Elimina
  3. Hi Kateryna,

    I just wanted to let you know that I'm calling off the guest posting, which basically means that I'm not gonna have guest post anymore because I really want to blog as an individual. Sorry...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi! I'm really glad about it and I was thinking to tell you the same about calling off my guest posting because I don't have time for your blog! If you need my help for something you are always welcome!!!

      Elimina