mercoledì 14 novembre 2012

MALTA & GOZO: DAY FOUR





























The last day I spent visiting the city of Floriana and looking at beautiful panoramas 
from the gardens over the sea in La Valletta!!!!
My outfit was sporty and comfortable because I should walk a lot...))
In Sliema I had some little shopping and one of the things I bought is that denim shirt decorated with the pearls!!!

What do you think about my last day in Malta????


L'ultimo giorno a Malta l'ho trascorso visitando la città di Floriana e guardando i bellissimi panorami
sul mare dai giardini sopra La Valletta!!!!
Il mio outfit era sportivo e comodo perché dovevo camminare tantissimo....))
A Sliema ho fatto un pò di shopping ed ho comprato quella camicia decorata sul colletto con le perline! 

Che ne pensate della mia ultima giornata a Malta????


I wear:
shirt - Stradivarius
jeans - Zara
sneakers - H&M
belt - Promod
watch - Chronotech
sunglasses - Gucci


2 commenti:

  1. Perfect casual look for the trip!
    Pretty denim blouse!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Barbara!!!! :D
      You are always welcome!!!!

      Have a good time too!!!
      Kisses & hugs!!!!

      Elimina