domenica 3 febbraio 2013

VEURNE-DUNQUERKE-CHARLEROI: THE OTHER TOWNS OF MY TRAVEL IN BELGIUM

Hi everybody,
sorry I didn't write so long but my computer was spending some days in "hospital"
Now it recovered perfectly and I'm here again to share with you all my news!
Happy to be back, finally...


VEURNE
Veurne is a city and municipality in the Belgian province of West Flanders
I spent some time there travelling accross the french borders 
and enjoyed the place cause it's a very historical and surprising town:
several Renaissance-style buildings, mostly built using the local light-coloured brick, 
adorn Veurne’s central market square, which make it one of Belgium's finest market squares. 
Among these are the city hall (Landhuis) and belfry
which is recognized by UNESCO as World Eritage Sites in 1999.
I had a great time ice-skating and tasting a very delidious cappuccino in the centre... 
















DUNQUERKE
Dunquerke or Dunkirk is a commune in the Nord department in northern France. 
It lies 10 kilometres from the Belgian border.
I crossed the border to visit "some France" and it was nice to spend some time in this town.
I saw the seaside and some interesting buildings in the town centre.
I walked to the harbour and spent some time in a commercial centre too!
What do think about the very funny houses next to the sea??? :D













CHARLEROI
Charleroi is a city and a municipality of Wallonia
located in the province of Hainaut in Belgium.
I spend there one day before taking the plane 
cause next to the town there is the international airport.
I didn't like so much the town centre and the style of the architecture.
I really doesn't advice anyone to spend time there... ;)









I wear:
fur coat - Pimkie
scarf - my grandmother's closet
pullover - my husband's closet
pants - Sisley
boots - Egon Von Furstenberg
gloves - Batulu


2 commenti:

  1. Hi dear, I was waiting for your post! :D
    Amazing pics as always!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Barbara!!! :)))
      You are so welcome!!!

      Have a nice week!!!
      1kiss :*

      Elimina