lunedì 9 luglio 2012

IGEA MARINA

Hellooooo!!! :D

I spent this weekend at the Adriatic seaside swimming and staring at the sun :) It was a wonderful time for relaxing!!!

Igea Marina is a small village in the province of Rimini, eastern part of Italy. It's a very nice place to go and to have a good time! Hope to come back there in September! :D




 







I wear:
sunglasses - Bershka
shirt - Zara
shorts - Sisley
belt - Seppala
bag - Zara
sandals - Zara
mint bracelets - New Yorker
ring - Six 

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!

You are so welcome!!!!

Kisses & hugs,
Kateryna



4 commenti:

  1. What a beautiful hotel!!!
    And the swimmingpool looks really cool...
    A place for a perfect relax!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Manuela!!!
      ...Yes, it's a beautiful place!!!) I'm happy you liked it too :P
      Kisses!!!! ;)

      Elimina
  2. Whoa! That looks like SUCH a cool place! Hope you enjoyed! ;)
    And I love your fashion, by the way!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much!!! you are very welcome!!!
      of course, I enjoyed!! :DDDD ahahaaa :P
      so many kisses for you! :******

      Elimina