giovedì 26 luglio 2012

APENNINE MOUNTAINS

 














I wear:
shirt - Forever 21
leggings - Sisley
hoodie - Best Company
sneakers - Stadium
bag - Bershka
watch - Chronotech


On Sunday we went to the Apennines... It was so beautiful!!! :D
I love the mountains and I like very much to watch different kinds of panoramas...:)
...but the weather was pretty bad... it was just +11°C... :(

There we went to see the cradle of the Tiber river... :)
The Tiber is the third-longest river in Italy, rising in the Apennine Mountains.

We enjoyed this trip a lot!!!
It was great!!!! :P

Hope you liked my photos :)

I wish you a good time too!!!
See you sooooooon!!! :D

A lot of kisses,
Kateryna :*



4 commenti:

  1. That's a beautiful scenery! You look different for a change, but I like it! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank u very much!!! :)
      I like to be different! :P
      Kisses & hugs for you :D

      Elimina
  2. What a great panorama!
    It all seems so quiet and peaceful
    I love your bag

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Manuela!!!! ;)
      You are welcome!!! Kisses! :****

      Elimina