sabato 28 luglio 2012

HANDMADE CLUTCH



Today I finished my clutch and I think it's amazing!!!! :D
I love to have something special...because nobody can have it like that...:)

I was looking for some cluth like this one but I couldn't find anything...and after I decided to make it by myself...:)

I took these colours because they are my favourites and now I can use this clutch almost with everything from my closet... I wanted to make a brightly clutch for the summer and bacause of this I added some neon parts... :)

It was a difficult and long work but you know I like to make special things with my hands...
It took me something like two weeks... and I was working almost every day...but it was a pleasure :)  


...The next week I'll leave to Ukraine for 3 weeks! I can go to my native land only once in the year and every time it's so beautiful to come back home and to stay with my family!!!!
I have a lot of plans for my holidays because I would like to visit so many places and to go for some days in Crimea too... I'll take photos of everything and after I hope to make new posts from there...))
I wish you to have a good time too!!! It's summerrrrrtimeeeeeee!!!! :D


So, I show you all my work... I took some photos about all the process... :)
It's very easy to understand how I made this clutch... it needs only time and inspiration :P

From the beginning I made a very simple bag... and I started... step by step adding every singl detail :)
After I understood that my materials for the decoration are not enough...ahahahaaaa...
and I cut some of my bracelets and necklaces...:D

Hope you like my handmade clutch :)
What do you think about it???


Thank you very much for all your comments!!!
You asked me to write all the steps down and I have been very happy to do it!!! 


I explain:

1) I made a very simple bag by myself working with my sewing machine but you can buy some bag if you cannot create it... I think the bag is not a problem...:)




2) After I decided which kind of decoration I wanted... I think my decoration is very simple... you can see on the photo that I started from the waves of wire... you can use different materials: threads, pearls and everything you want + your fantasy...:P 




3) Every pearl you must sew with needle... it's important to start from the down to the upper part because with all the decorations your bag will become a little bit heavy... :) It's just an advice!




You can see on these photos I made 4 orizzontal waves... 
They were like a skeleton for all my decorations...:)




To make this simple decoration you must put 1 big pearl (it looks more beautiful!) in the centre and after  sewing the other little pearls around, to create something like a half-moon...:)  
But if you have other ideas, you can pratically change forms and colours by your choice...




4) After I finished with all the decorations and my bag was ready outside, I made a lining for inside part... 
The last step was to sew my lining into the bag (see photos below)..........and that's all :D 





If you want you can add pompons with pearls or something nice to the zipper of your bag :)




That's down the final result!!!!!





My advice for you all is not making your bag very big because it will be very difficult to finish it and it will be very heavy... try to customize it with pearls adding embroidery thread too...
As you can see on the photo my embroidery thread was fucsia... :)
Or you can put the pearls on your bag and leave some places empty.... It's your creation!

I wish you to have a good work! 

And if you have any question for me I'll be happy to answer you and to help you! :)





Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

See you soon!

A lot of kisses,
Kateryna



23 commenti:

  1. Whoa! OK, that is seriously SO COOL!!!! :O Did you make the bag or did you just customize it? Why don't you write the steps down, maybe your followers can try it if they want to! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi!!! Thanks for your comment!
      I added explanations on my post! I hope you will find all the answers to your questions!!!
      And if you need more informations contact me anytime you want!
      A lot of kisses!!! :******

      Elimina
  2. bonito blog te sigo desde ya!!!
    elarmariodemamen.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. muchas gracias!!!
      eres bienvenida y me gusta mucho compartir las ideas en la moda!!!
      un abrazo y un besito :*

      Elimina
  3. You did a great job, seems like a lot of work! I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin ;) xoxo


    New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - Jumpsuits

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much!!!!
      You are always welcome!!!!
      A lot of kisses! :****

      Elimina
  4. Risposte
    1. Thaaaaanks!!!! I'm very happy you liked my clutch! :D
      Kisses & hugs!!! :)

      Elimina
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!! This clutch is AWESOME! You did a great job! I wish I could do something like this, but my sewing is very remedial!! :)

    Love your blog too, now your newest follower, hope for a follow in return :)

    maryvandy.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much Vandy!!! :)
      You are always welcome!!!!
      So many kisses!!!! :*****

      Elimina
  6. Hello beautiful, I am very pleased that you go through my blog, the post I loved your bag, you're an artist. Greetings.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oooh! :DDDD
      thank youuuu!!!! I just had some inpiration! :P
      Kisses & hugs!

      Elimina
  7. Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Francesca!!!
      Sei sempre benvenuta!
      Bacioni! :*******

      Elimina
  8. the result is absolutely gorgeous!! great work dear:) love it!!! I have a new post now! I would loove to know what you think of it!!:D have a great week!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much!!!!! :)
      Of course, I'll visit your blog! ;)
      1kiss :*

      Elimina
  9. Wow, this is really creative! Great Job:) Thanks for your comment, I'm following you now. Follow back?

    xoxo
    KD

    http://kdtrendingtopics.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank u so much!!! :P
      You are always welcome in my blog!!!
      A lot of kisses! :*********

      Elimina
  10. Hello Polina!!!! :)
    Thank you very much for following!!! ;)
    Soon I'll visit your blog... :D
    A lot of kisses for you!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hai fatto un'ottimo lavoro! Mi piace tantissimo la clutch che hai fatto, complimenti!
    Grazie per essere passata da me e per il tuo commento ^_^
    Ti seguo già da un po' con GFC ( Marta Chic) e Google+, ora anche su Chicismo e Lookbook!
    ChicToChic
    Se vuoi questo è il link della mia pagina Facebook:
    ChicToChic on Facebook
    kiss,
    Marta

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Marta!!! :)
      Sono contentissima di tutto questo!!! :D
      Sei molto carina! ;)
      Baci & abbracci!!!!

      Elimina
  12. Amazing!!! I cannot believe you made this yourself! It's just gorgeous. I want one! Avril x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. :))))))))))))))))))
      Thanks for all your lovely comments Avril!!!
      You are always welcome here!!!
      1kiss :*

      Elimina