giovedì 6 dicembre 2012

FRINGED BOOTS














Wearing fringed boots is the best way to stay comfortable and chic during the day! :)
I love this pair and sometimes I don't want to change my favourite boots for any other shoes....
  When the weather is fine I prefer to wear my fur vest!
In this outfit I like how my lace shirt comes out and makes my look more feminine!!!
What do you think about it????

So many kisses!!! :****
See uuuuu!!!!


I wear:
fur vest - Zara
sequin pullover - OVS Industry
lace shirt - Sisley
red bodycon skirt - Pull & Bear
tights - Calzedonia
fringed boots - Stradivarius
maxi bag - Mango
watch - Chronotech
black ring - Bijou Brigitte
earrings - Bijou Brigitte
necklace - Touch


6 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo questo look, mi piace molto la maglia in pizzo e la collana è favolosa!

    Buona giornata!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Barbara!!!!
      Sei sempre la benvenuta!!!!!)

      Bacioni!!! :*****

      Elimina
  2. great winter look

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/home/2244-girl-on-fire

    RispondiElimina
  3. Io adoro il pizzo!! senza esagerare però, dà un tocco di eleganza e ricercatezza!!

    Ottimo outfit! :)

    Buon weekend,
    Silvia

    www.pattysfamilystyle.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Silvia!!!!
      Sono d'accordo con te!!!

      1bacione! :*
      :P

      Elimina