martedì 3 luglio 2012

A LIFE LESS ORDINARY BLOG!

Hello everybody! :)

My name is Kateryna and you are so welcome in my blog about lifestyles, fashion and travels! I like to design my clothes and to create them :)

I have a lot of things made by myself and they are so special for me!!! I just love everything related to art. I'm a very creative person and I like to write poetries, to draw, to paint and to make a lot of things with my hands through my fantasy and my inspiration.

I'll be very happy to share with you my style and I'll try to make my blog interesting, useful and curious for you all. Here we can talk about beauty, fashion, inspiration, lifestyle, travels, dreams and everything else you wanna talk about!


A lot of kisses for you all!!!
With love,
Kateryna


2 commenti:

  1. I love your blog!
    It's great to look at it also on my smartphone
    Keep on writing and inspiring us all
    I'll be visiting you everyday!
    kisses :-*:-*:-*

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Manuela!!!
    You're always welcome visiting my blog and leaving your comments!!!
    A lot of kisses...
    See you soon!

    RispondiElimina