martedì 11 settembre 2012

ETHNIC MOOD!


I wear:
sunglasses - Bershka
bustier - Sisley
skirt - made by myself
sandals - Pimkie
clutch - Bershka


Hi!!!! ;)

All the day I had a lot of things to do and only now I can make a new post in my blog!
Its soooooo late!!!!
This is my outfit in ethnic style of today.... It was very hot......+32 :) 
The summer is still here!!!! :P

I like this combination of colours!

These sandals with that beautiful ethnic ornament I bought a week ago...
....I promised to show you all my new things... 
....now you can see them! :D but it's not everything! :D

This skirt is one of my favourite because I made it by myself and the print is really beautiful!!!!!

What do you think about my look?????

I wish you to have a nice time!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!

With love,
Kateryna :*




4 commenti:

  1. Cute outfit, the skirt that you made is really nice!

    HippieChicPao

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Pao!!!!! :)
      I'm so happy you liked my skirt!!!!!
      A lot of kisses!!! :********

      Elimina
  2. i HAVE U ON CHICISIMO!! LOVE UR SKIRT <3 AND UR BAG <3 LOVELY!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!! :D
      You are so welcomeeeee!!!
      Kisses & hugs!

      Elimina